This were all the good Fraulines hang out

Don't be shy everyone,  post up big, share your projects

Apart from farming and house renos I dont have bugger all going on

gotta unload a trailer off a trailer shortly 

then load a house on the trailer I unloaded
(dont worry it all makes sense to me) 

Paul 

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, overnite, PaulFH, roKWiz, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #251774 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic Tiz a bit quiet of late
Paul,

All Forums are quiet.

I run ozrodders.com and we're lucky to see 1 or 2 posts per day when 5 years ago it was 10 or 15.

The Members haven't all jumped ship on to Facebook (as that version has less posts than the Forum) so we don't have an answer.  Wish we did.

Even a Forum like the HAMB (the biggest Hot Rod Forum there is) is down to a page a day of posts from a high of up to 20 pages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bparo, cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, roKWiz

More
1 week 3 days ago #251775 by 77louie400
Replied by 77louie400 on topic Tiz a bit quiet of late
Bit cold and wet to do much here, went fencing this morning, raining when I came out after lunch, so I got inspired to fill the 4 inch gap around the switch board to keep the Southy breeze out of the workshop, maybe a bit the same everywhere so not much going on, my XR8 comes up for vintage plates in July so whacked a new set of plugs and wiper blades in that. Raining tomorrow so more of the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, wee-allis

More
1 week 3 days ago #251779 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Tiz a bit quiet of late
My back yard is wetter than its been in the 50 years I recall ......literally cant walk on the slop its turned into ............the little excavator can walk over the slop ,well not over ,through ,and Ive had to dig a big cutoff drain to keep the new shed from being flooded ...............amazing as its on a sloped hillside ...............more bad news is my fingers .......I lifted the battery out of the excavator ,and all my fingers are locked up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, asw120

More
1 week 3 days ago #251783 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Tiz a bit quiet of late
Dee n I are jyst wandering around tge country side again. Left SA, now in Mildura for a couple more days then over the border to NSW
. Did find something of interest today so will post it in my thread in tge geberal section.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe

More
1 week 2 days ago #251819 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Tiz a bit quiet of late

My back yard is wetter than its been in the 50 years I recall ......literally cant walk on the slop its turned into ............the little excavator can walk over the slop ,well not over ,through ,and Ive had to dig a big cutoff drain to keep the new shed from being flooded ...............amazing as its on a sloped hillside ...............more bad news is my fingers .......I lifted the battery out of the excavator ,and all my fingers are locked up

John a good product to use to unstick stuck muscles and tendons is udder mint, or farmers mint

made for letting down the milk on a troublesome heifer

most people that try this reckon it really works

Paul 

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: asw120, wee-allis

More
1 week 2 days ago #251821 by JOHN.K.
If I dont grip small diameter things ,hands are OK ............wire rope in the Harman is what wrecked them .....bending wire rope to fit shackles .
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
6 days 14 hours ago #251851 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Tiz a bit quiet of late
even a lot of the facebook groups are not as busy as they have been in the past. Maybe people are over sharing everything?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
6 days 10 hours ago #251856 by JOHN.K.
Ya want funny......Council contractors came yesterday to trim street trees .....two trucks,chipper ,10 guys .......Id estimate what they cut would not have filled a wheelbarrow .........arrived a 10 ,I had a bit of a conversation with them ........then it was smoko ....so they drove the trucks round to Mc Donalds (Next door to me)....when they came back,there is a truck and car parked where they were set up.......so off they go again ......back at 2pm ......chipper runs for a few seconds ,and its knockoff time .........And this afternoon ,something has happened outside ,cops ,ambulance ,150 towies lots of flashing lights .........I cant be bothered going out to look.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog

More
6 days 10 hours ago #251857 by JOHN.K.
And ya want not-funny ...council has served me with a notice to remove any of my trees overhanging the footpath.......and these guys (Tree Scape) refused to do it ,as it wasnt on their work sheets ..........how-ever ......a Tree Scape rep will come around and give me a quote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, wee-allis

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds