Skip to main content

Kenworth S model big day out 28th April 2012

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #79868 by
g'day geoff b .. bring that big old 9000 out like highwheeler did a few years ago ..

there'll be plenty of grog on the day ..all we gotta do is pay at the bar :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D and then greg will have to drive the bus to get us all home :D :D :D

ps. ol' mate..everyone knows .. wouldn't shout if a shark bit me ! :o :o :o ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #79869 by
Yes you blokes - the more trucks there the better - doesn't matter that they not be Kenworths - just to support Greg and the other " S " model owners is a great objective . I am trying to do a bit on the ol' 9000 and hope to show up if I am well enough . Cheers fellas and lets hope all forum members from around Melbourne show up for the day in their old bangers ;)

More
12 years 2 months ago #79870 by geoffb
Highwheeeeeler dont go parking to close to my ole girl dont want her to catch anything :D :)

12 years 2 months ago #79871 by
Ah ol' salooooooon car mate with the correct overalls - matey it would only be good if the two ol' Whites caught somethin' off each other - would show that ol' grey nomad , er , fridge magnet a thingy or two eh ? :P

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 2 months ago #79872 by Swishy

Ay M80z

When U get more than one white truck together
U hear sumthing th@ no Kenworth cando

The Steel cabs perform synchronized rusting :D

LOL

Cya
[ch9786]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

12 years 2 months ago #79873 by
Oh dear Swishmeister - VERY HURTFUL and TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR ! Gee I am bewildered now not to mention upset . :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

More
12 years 2 months ago #79874 by bparo
anyone know of a fleet of Cummins-Powered Volvos needing an outing?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 2 months ago #79875 by Swishy

Bruce Man

FFS

LOL

orll well cum

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
12 years 2 months ago #79876 by bigcam
Swishy, you've got a fan up here. Johnny Buttbanger (JB to his pals) has got one of those old S models and he's been banginging away improving it no end. Said he might get a chance to come down there and show off (as you would if you can). Quick list of upgrades-
threw the 8V71 into the scrap and replaced it with an electronic N14 Cummins.
He reckoned it had some wierd Spicer gearbox in it as well, that went with the GM to Simms and his banged an Allison auto in there, reckons it fixed the clutch linkage problem right up.
He's got a drop visor on it, but he's not sure if it's "cool" enough and was wondering weather to put a deeper one on, you maybe able to help with a bit of input there.
He hasn't got around to it, but the back end is getting replaced by some Eaton diffs on airbag when he does the chassis extention to accomodate the flash new 15' high rise sleeper he's getting made, all red crushed velvet inside to match the door trims and seats.
He doesn't like those round head lights either, said Brownie might be able to get him some of the rectangular jobbies that look real cool and will go with the 500 LED lights he's ordered.
Better watch out for it on the day, might not stand out with the rest of the S models there.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #79877 by Lorry Builder
Arr yerrr G'day there Bigcans..Lorry Builder ere
Arrr well all i can say is..
Good on ya there Johnnybanga!

NOICE! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

good on me
LB :-/
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Lorry Builder.

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds