Keep m cummin

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #79899 by Chocs
Thanks for putting the piccys up fellas..
Looked like the weather was kind too..

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 2 months ago #79900 by bigcam
The freshly painted blue one, is that the one old mate put some pics up on the forum a few months ago? 6V92T?

More
12 years 2 months ago #79901 by melonreo

And he's kid napped Santa as well by the looks.

CAM ,

i think Santa is riding shotgun, looks like part of his red sleigh on the back ;D

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 2 months ago #79902 by Swishy

Big C
Gudday M8

RE: is that the one old mate put some pics up on the forum

ina word
YES

Twaz Ansett originally then I steered it for a few years
they have dun a gr8 job n looks a million dollarz

Gr8 to have another S model out n about

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
12 years 2 months ago #79903 by seattle62kw
Gotta say a real big thanks to Greg for putting this event on, damn good day every year, and thanks for bringing the coffee! What more could you want, great coffee, great people and great trucks :)

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #79904 by
thank you greg for another great get together .. your efforts and ed cameron and his sons made my day

suggested to glen cameron to possibly track down his first kenworth...the first T401 built at the bayswater plant ..wouldn't that be a nice historical touch to the glen cameron group 8-) 8-)

jimbo 51 and seattle62kw banged heads on potential future projects, and after giving up on robbie stephenson after years of nagging, good nephew james had him there as proud as punch...without greg's prompting ! :D :D (robbie has owned his S model for over 30 years)

good to see highwheeler and his lovely lady lyn again... get well quick clarke, and not to mention the irrepressible swishy with all of his pirated internet stuff that was graciously accepted by myself only to be told i can't have it !!! >:( >:( >:( ;D ;D (and neither could micky gardner, who regaled us with some of his magic highway stories of being behind the wheel of his magnificent V12 seattle star)

...didn't get to meet jarrod blair or atkipete only because i didn't know their faces, but geoffb and AJ were as always, being their affable selves ...and they couldn't wait to get away so they could tuck into a few lagers at the end of a big day ;) ;) ;D ... having too much fun, laughing and smiling too much

lots more blokes there, (bobby wilson reckoned he was going through the goulburn fog when we set off in the S model on its maiden voyage down the ring road, or any road for that matter, after many years of inactivity) but all up she'd probably go to darwin tomorrow..not unlike AJ's incredible odyssey to alice springs

everyone there had a great day and greg's day next year, i'm sure, will be even bigger and better...cheers

More
12 years 2 months ago #79905 by geoffb
Had a great day and thank you to people that organized it also that you for allowing a White to grace your presence Was good to put actual faces to some people not so good in other case :D Anyway here are some piccy's

12 years 1 month ago #79906 by
What a top day you blokes - a big thank you to Greg M. for organizating another great event . Also a big thank you to the die hards who turned up to show your support - just great to catch up with friends and meet a whole bunch of new blokes whose reputation and " aura " preceeded them . Poor ol' swishmeister was in a big quandry , running around looking for a fridge to stick too . Great work Defective on bringing that original banger - I certainly did appreciate that one ol' mate - what a lovely bit of gear along with all the other old Kennys .
And just a word for saloon car browny , mate those overalls are turning a brighter shade of pink after your dismal effort on leaving the display ground !

Mate , ( and I now use the term very loosly )that ol' 8V SCREEMA sounded more like a mouse - than a rocket

YOU HAVE TO SEND IT OL' MATE , IT WON'T BEND LIKE A SALOON CAR BUD - IT AIN'T BREATHIN' UNLESS IT'S SCREEM'N :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Now , this one's for the old Chocs
NOT A CUMMINS IN SIGHT OL' MATE - JUST GLORIOUS ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[img

Untitled by clarkehighwheeler , on Flickr

[img

[img

[img

[img

[img