Skip to main content

HCVC calender of events from Monitor

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #123251 by
Until the club web site is updated here are the upcoming dates.

THE MONITOR July 2013
COMING CLUB EVENTS

Remember to fill in your Club Permit Scheme Log Book when attending any event.
Date Branch Event

Aug 11th VIC
Cobram Swapmeet at the Cobram Show Grounds. Opens 7am

Aug 25th VIC
Mornington Peninsula Mystery Run
The starting point will be at 9am at the BP Service Station on the corner of Thompsons and Westernport Highway, Lyndhurst. Melways 128 K8. Please enter via the Thompsons Road entrance. The Itinerary will be announced at the starting point.
NO SEMI TRAILERS PERMITTED BUT PRIME MOVERS OK. Part of the itinerary involves going up a steep, narrow and windy road. Anyone that wishes to participate must be a current financial member of a club. To express your interest, please contact or SMS Steve Camilleri on 0414 324 124 with your name phone number,email address (if you have one), your vehicle and club details. (Club Event)

Aug 25th VIC
Picnic At Marong

Sep 1st VIC
All Aussie Car Show. Flemington Racecourse Members Car park.

Sep 1st FATHERS DAY
VIC Emerald Bank Heritage Rally. A celebration of vintage and classic machinery such as tractors, working engines, cars and trucks. Also working Clydesdales and sheep dog trials. There will be kids entertainment, food and live music. OPEN 9am - 4pm free entry. HCVC have been invited to this. Camping on Saturday night is welcome. Shepparton Motor Museum. 7717 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla. Cheryl Hammer 0410 561934

Sep 8th VIC
ATHS Australian Road Transport History Display at Rotary Park, Echuca. Camping overnight. Contact Ross 0428 506807.

Sep 8th NSW
Autofest at Border Christian College, Thurgoona NSW, open 9am - 3pm.

Sep 20th-22nd
SA Flinders Ranges Run- based at Port Augusta. will be based at the Port Augusta Big 4 Holiday Park. Port Augusta is well known as the Crossroads of Australia and due to a large number of travellers in the cooler months, the Caravan Park is extremely busy at this time of year. We have been advised to encourage our members to book as soon as possible and before the end of April to ensure that accommodation is available. A good assortment of accommodation ranging from Cabins, ensuite powered sites, powered sites and unpowered sites, is available. The facilities are excellent and there is a good camp kitchen. For a 10% discount please mention that you are members of the HCVC group. The Shoreline Top Tourist park is 2kms away and also has a wide range of accommodation. Port Augusta also has Motels. Port Augusta Big 4 Holiday Park - phone: 08 8642 2974, Shoreline Top Tourist Caravan Park - phone 08 8642 2965. (Club Event)

Sep 21st VIC
BB
Truck Run to Vintage Machinery Museum, Maldon. Museum open 12.00 --- 4.00. Cost is adults $5.00, kids $1.00. Meet at Museum at 12.45pm, Vincent St, Maldon or alternatively, meet at the Farmers Arms Hotel, Creswick at 9.30am. Contact Ian or Sharon Glasson on 0407847703. (Club Event)

Sep 29th
SA Bay to Birdwood, open to trucks manufactured up to 31st Dec 1976.

Oct 13th VIC Federation Picnic at Maffra

Oct 25th

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #123252 by Eddy
September 2014 SA ... Proposed Waikerie run. 8-)

Be it firearms or V8 engines, the question is not "why should you have them?"
, but "who are you to demand that I justify them?"

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #123253 by
This is the next one on the list.

Aug 25th VIC
The starting point will be at 9am at the BP Service Station on the corner of Thompsons and Westernport Highway, Lyndhurst. Melways 128 K8. Please enter via the Thompsons Road entrance. The Itinerary will be announced at the starting point.
NO SEMI TRAILERS PERMITTED BUT PRIME MOVERS OK. Part of the itinerary involves going up a steep, narrow and windy road. Anyone that wishes to participate must be a current financial member of a club. To express your interest, please contact or SMS Steve Camilleri on 0414 324 124 with your name phone number, email address (if you have one), your vehicle and club details. (Club Event)

Can someone confirm that as long as you are a member of any club you can attend.

This one is also on the same day
Aug 25th VIC
Picnic At Marong

Trevor

More
10 years 10 months ago #123254 by camma
Slowspeed,
As long as you are a member of any club, you may attend however, if you are interested,please contact me as I need to advise the appropriate personnel behind the scenes.

Regards
Camma

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #123255 by
Thanks Camma will let then know.

Trevor

• Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #123256 by

This is the next one on the list.

Aug 25th VIC
NO SEMI TRAILERS PERMITTED BUT PRIME MOVERS OK. Part of the itinerary involves going up a steep, narrow and windy road. Anyone that wishes to participate must be a current financial member of a club. To express your interest, please contact or SMS Steve Camilleri on 0414 324 124 with your name phone number, email address (if you have one), your vehicle and club details. (Club Event)

Trevor

This weekend. ?? Who's got the cameras ready for those unable to attend. :-[

Trevor

More
10 years 10 months ago #123257 by camma
If anyone is planning to attend the Mornington Peninsula Mystery Run on Sunday and has not yet contacted me, please do so asap.

NO ANIMALS PERMITTED

At this stage, I have 30 vehicles on the list and I hope the weather will be kind to us all.
DON'T FORGET THE CAMERA.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds