Skip to main content

4th Australian White Truck Muster 2011 Photo's

More
13 years 7 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #47778 by DavidM
Hi here are some of my pic's from the weekend at the "4th Australian White Truck Muster 2011" enjoy.

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by bigcam.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #47779 by
Great work matey - Thank you kindly ;)

More
13 years 7 months ago #47780 by Tacho
G'day H Wheeler,
I was hoping to have a look at Fig Jam at Kyabram; also expected to see the famous British Mack and its infamous owner. Looks like I will have to wait till another day.
Acar and I had a great time and met lots of people. It would be good if we could somehow recognise forum members by their tag name and put a face to a name at these shows.
We had an 'interesting' trip over and back, so will write up a travel log soon.
Cheers Geoff

13 years 7 months ago #47781 by
Goodday Geoff , yes very dissapointed I could not make it . Rather busy shifting / clearing out a property that has been sold but some bad and sudden health issues put paid to any notion of attending . Great turn-up of excellent trucks and a credit to all participants . Outstanding effort to Ray & Michelle . Perhaps if I post this photo or two I could pretend that I was there . Cheers mate ... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/highwheeler/2010CONVOYFORKIDS050.jpg?t=1300762022
http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/highwheeler/IMG_1161.jpg?t=1300762097

More
13 years 7 months ago #47782 by Tacho
And a few more pic's

Dave from Bega NSW kept the crowd amused with the bellowing industrial GM (on the front of the trailer) in the old engine enclosure. The prime mover is a White 7000 series, one of two at the muster.

The magnificent dash on Jason Dusting's white coloured Detroit powered White 9000 working prime mover.

13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #47783 by
As Normal I didn't get many photos. And even forgot to take photo of my White Acco! ;D

Great weekend something for every one on display.

Click here to see some of my photos. s167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/jblair7...?albumview=slideshow

13 years 7 months ago #47784 by
O.K., seeing as no-one else is asking, I'll jump in .. what's with the little paintbrush clipped to the dash? For brushing the dust off the gauges? :D

I've seen blokes carry a dustpan and brush in the cab for sweeping up the dirt on the floor .. but that little brush on the dash, has really got me intrigued .. :D

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 7 months ago #47785 by Swishy

JuanTrak
Gudday M8

RE: the little paintbrush clipped to the dash
Th@ brush is used for brushing all the BS the Left coasters try to utter to us on the right coast (The interlectal parrt of Australia)

But really needs to B a stiff wide broom to keep the truck clean of BS from U lot on de Left
LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #47786 by DavidM
Here be a few more pic's from the weekend.

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by DavidM.

More
13 years 7 months ago #47787 by bigcam
Swishy, as you would know, your not looking at a southern built KW, there aint no shite in a White, the brush is just in case.

O.K., seeing as no-one else is asking, I'll jump in .. what's with the little paintbrush clipped to the dash? For brushing the dust off the gauges? :D

I've seen blokes carry a dustpan and brush in the cab for sweeping up the dirt on the floor .. but that little brush on the dash, has really got me intrigued .. :D

Time to create page: 0.581 seconds