Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #251692 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
Dima,
My Friend, I have been away from home for seven days and have just now read your daily reports. I advise that although this is an Australian forum, our friend Husky is in England and the convoy of fire fighting vehicles he speaks of have left from England. Their drive is a great mission of support for Ukraine.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #251693 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
We continue to collect food to send to the front to our defenders! In a little while, the next column of our volunteer lorries will go to our heroes. We have prepared a lot of useful things for them, including drones that will destroy russian fascists!
And I'm going on night duty!
Losses of russian fascists as of 30 April!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #251694 by Dima Ukraine

Dima,
My Friend, I have been away from home for seven days and have just now read your daily reports. I advise that although this is an Australian forum, our friend Husky is in England and the convoy of fire fighting vehicles he speaks of have left from England. Their drive is a great mission of support for Ukraine.

My friend, any support is welcome! I am very grateful to everyone who cares about the fate of my people and my country!

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #251706 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
While russian fascists kill Ukrainian civilians with missiles, we support our defenders. Today we collected food to send to the front, and with my friend who supports sappers we prepared the necessary elements for making mines. These mines will destroy russian fascists, not civilians! If anyone wants to join the support of our defenders, you can support us with donations and we will buy everything you need.
Today I talked to my heroic friend, on his direction there are fierce battles with russian occupants. My friend together with his fellow servicemen are holding back the russian fascists' offensive!
Losses of russian fascists on 1 May!

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #251710 by mammoth

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #251714 by Dima Ukraine
Seven hundred and ninety-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today, together with my friend received a batch of chopped wire, which can also be used as defeat elements for mines! We got half a tonne.
The price of 1 kilogram of such shrapnel is 70 UAH ($1.75). Who can and wants to join the support of our warriors, make donations!
Tomorrow we have another load of cars that will take gifts to our defenders on the eastern front!
Losses of russian fascists on 2 May!

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #251722 by Dima Ukraine
The eight hundredth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today we loaded a multi-tonne lorry, which will go to the east of Ukraine, to our defenders. This time, in addition to our volunteer organisation, educational institutions of our city joined the action. The schools collected various gifts for our soldiers. When our children are involved in supporting our soldiers, it gives our defenders extra motivation!
And I'm going on night duty!

The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 weeks 7 hours ago #251729 by mammoth
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
1 week 6 days ago #251734 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
russian fascists continue to shell peaceful cities of Ukraine and kill unarmed Ukrainians, heavy fighting is going on at the front, and we continue to help our defenders.
It is one thing when I post a picture before sending parcels to the defenders, and quite another when these parcels end up in the hands of our soldiers. Today the parcels with the necessary components for making small bombs have arrived at the place of destination to our sappers. Already today from these materials sappers will make hundreds of bombs, which will destroy russian fascists!
Losses of russian fascists on 4 May!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, husky, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 week 5 days ago #251750 by Dima Ukraine
Eight hundred and second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today in Ukraine Christians celebrate a great religious holiday - the Resurrection of the Lord! russian fascists also call themselves Christians, but this did not prevent them from killing peaceful Ukrainians today with their missiles. because the russians are not Christians, but true Satanists!
russian fascists actively use various buggies, jeeps and golfcars to throw their assault groups, so our defenders ordered us "hedgehogs" and a parcel with such an order was sent to the address. But such "hedgehogs" need a lot, who wants to support the Ukrainian defenders in the war, you can do it with your donations!
Losses of russian fascists on 5 May!

Time to create page: 0.742 seconds