Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
5 months 3 days ago #251867 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred and eleventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today the russian fascists continued their offensive in the Kharkiv direction, at the same time they do not stop rocket fire at the city of Kharkiv itself! Our defenders hold the defence, but forces are not equal, and first of all it is expressed by lack of promised planes!
In our volunteer headquarters, today we unloaded clothes, which after sorting we will send to Kharkov region, Ukrainians who suffer daily from the russian terror!
Losses of russian fascists on 14 May!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    5 months 2 days ago #251877 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    5 months 2 days ago #251881 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twelfth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!russian fascists dynamically intensify offensive actions and shelling of peaceful Ukrainian cities! Today, practically all regional centres of eastern and southern Ukraine have been subjected to rocket fire of russian fascists. There are many wounded civilians of Ukraine, the number of injured is being specified!And I'm late for night duty!Losses of russian fascists on 15 May!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    5 months 1 day ago #251901 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and thirteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    russian fascists continue to terrorise peaceful cities of Ukraine and genocide of Ukrainians. Today russian fascists have shelled the Sumy region dozens of times, dropped several guided aerial bombs on the city of Kherson and continued to storm the positions of our defenders in the Kharkiv direction! Although world military analysts claim that the russian fascists do not have enough resources to develop their offensive, the intensity of fighting is only increasing! It is good to talk about military strategies sitting in comfortable armchairs, maybe it is time to wipe your eyes and see the real picture of the war, and instead of unfounded forecasts, to provide us with the promised aviation!!!!
    With the help of indifferent Ukrainians, we have purchased a drone for our defenders, which will be taken to the front in a few days!
    Losses of russian fascists on 16 May!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    5 months 10 hours ago #251914 by Dima Ukraine

Eight hundred and thirteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    russian fascists continue to terrorise peaceful cities of Ukraine and genocide of Ukrainians. Today russian fascists have shelled the Sumy region dozens of times, dropped several guided aerial bombs on the city of Kherson and continued to storm the positions of our defenders in the Kharkiv direction! Although world military analysts claim that the russian fascists do not have enough resources to develop their offensive, the intensity of fighting is only increasing! It is good to talk about military strategies sitting in comfortable armchairs, maybe it is time to wipe your eyes and see the real picture of the war, and instead of unfounded forecasts, to provide us with the promised aviation!!!!
    With the help of indifferent Ukrainians, we have purchased a drone for our defenders, which will be taken to the front in a few days!
    Losses of russian fascists on 16 May!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris

More
    4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #251934 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and fifteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today russian fascists killed several Ukrainian civilians and wounded three children! Although the command of our army notes some lull in the offensive actions of russian fascists, but it is temporary. russian fascists are actively accumulating their forces on the border with Sumy region, it is possible to open another front.
    On the eastern front there are active hostilities, our defenders, in difficult conditions, are holding the defence!
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on the 18th of May!

• Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Gryphon.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, oliver1950

More
    4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #251956 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and sixteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today russian fascists killed 11 civilians in Kharkiv region, among them a woman seven months pregnant! Tell me how a murderer who killed a pregnant woman will be punished in your country! I think they will put him in prison for life to isolate the murderer from society! Ukraine is now fighting a whole country of murderers, but for some reason the world is in no hurry to isolate the murderers! If the democrats are so weak, they would at least give our army weapons, so that our heroic army could isolate the murderers from the democratic world! Is it not clear that a murderer can be stopped either by death or isolation for life, russians cannot be fixed! Throughout the history of its existence fascist russia has killed and robbed other nations, it will not change! When will the world politicians realise this truth????
    Losses of russian fascists on 19 May!

• Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Gryphon.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #251963 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventeenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today the air raid alarm sounded twice and again my little girl together with her classmates went down to the shelter.
    And in our volunteer headquarters is boiling work, preparing food to send to the front to our defenders!
    "We give you weapons, but you must not shoot on russian territory!!!" - that's what our partners tell us. Do you know how these phrases sound to Ukrainians? "You're in hell, and russia should be calm!" Do you seriously, partners of Ukraine, think that war should not touch the territory of russia, where satanists live? "Good support" of Ukraine from our partners! And then what, they'll advise us to capitulate??? I have no words, and the ones I want to say won't make it to social media!
    This is bullshit! Why should my child suffer while russian satanists rejoice in the suffering of Ukrainians? Is that fair? I would see if the children of our partners sit in the basement every day and fear the missiles of russian fascists!!!!
    russian fascist losses on 20 May!​
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #251964 by Dima Ukraine
    I don't know why, but for the last three days I can't post pictures in the topic!

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #251967 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and eighteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight our air defence shot down 28 out of 29 iranian kamikaze drones, which were released on Ukrainian peaceful cities by russian fascists1.
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on 21 May!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, wee-allis, Zuffen, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.679 seconds