Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #251972 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred and nineteenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today I managed to communicate with my heroic friend, who should arrive from the front for a few days! This is great news!
And in our volunteer headquarters continues to collect products, which in a few days we will send to the front, to our defenders!
Losses of russian fascists on 22 May!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #251981 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twentieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today russian fascists dropped several guided bombs on the city of Kharkiv. One of them hit the printing house, according to preliminary data 21 people were killed, several dozens were wounded, a day of mourning was declared in the city! German Prime Minister Scholz, on the Ukrainian president's proposal to close the skies over western Ukraine, said it could escalate the war. The failure to realise that the weakness of democratic politicians empowers putler surprises me! So he is talking about redefining borders in the Baltic Sea, and land is not enough for him, he is talking about a possible war in space! He may have overreacted to the war in space, but the revision of borders in the Baltic Sea is quite possible. The hesitation of politicians to support Ukraine is support for putler!
    And my friend and I sent parcels with useful things that will destroy russian fascists at five units today!
    Losses of russian fascists on 23 May! 

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #251993 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twenty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Yesterday I managed to see and talk to my heroic friend who came on holiday for a few days! He told me a lot of truth about the war that they won't tell you on the news. This truth on the one hand is frightening, but on the other hand motivates to more active volunteer work, to a stronger support of our defenders, who massively give their lives for the freedom of our people and the liberation of the world from russian fascism! He said that the captured russian fascists, whom he took, have absolutely no common sense, they believe that Ukraine is a part of Russia, and putler liberates Ukrainians from occupation by Anglo-Saxons! Many russian fascist prisoners of war are fighting to make money. And most importantly, according to the russian fascist prisoners of war, putler plans to restore the CMEA (Union for Mutual Economic Assistance), which once included the countries of Eastern Europe! If I were the politicians of Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, I would think about how much they support Ukraine. Because if Ukraine does not stand, the russian world (russian fascism) will come to these countries. I am not even talking about Baltic countries, they are next after Ukraine, so Baltic leaders realising this, support Ukraine much more strongly than Eastern European countries!
    Losses of russian fascists on 24 May!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #252019 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twenty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    I did not publish a post yesterday because we had emergency power cuts. Unfortunately, the russian fascists have caused great destruction to Ukrainian power plants, so there is an acute shortage of electricity in the country. Yesterday the russian fascists' losses in manpower passed half a million, that's a beautiful number!
    Yesterday, russian fascists launched a missile attack on a construction supermarket in the city of Kharkiv. The calculation of the russian fascists was that there would be many shoppers there on Saturday afternoon. According to preliminary data, about ten people were killed, more than two dozen were missing, and dozens were injured.
    We now have many requests from our defenders, and we have run out of financial resources. I have asked my friend to provide some exhibits for the auction, maybe we will be able to sell at least something. And a student of our university together with her mum are painting the remains of russian missiles! If any of you are interested in such exhibits, please contact us! We really don't have the means to cover the needs of our defenders!
    Losses of russian fascists on 26th May!

More
    4 months 3 weeks ago #252030 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twenty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Under the rubble of a burnt-out construction supermarket in the city of Kharkiv, which was destroyed by russian fascists the day before yesterday, the charred remains of a twelve-year-old girl were found! Can anyone imagine the agony of this little girl who was burnt alive? Scholz, do you have children? Johnson, do you have children? orban, do you have children? Which politician over there won't allow Ukraine to shoot at fascist russia? Which politician has delayed and is delaying the delivery of arms to the Ukrainian army? Where is your conscience? How many Ukrainian children must die for politicians to become human beings?
    Losses of russian fascists on 27 May!

More
    4 months 2 weeks ago #252050 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twenty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    An air alert has just been sounded, which means that russian fascists' missiles are again flying at the peaceful cities of Ukraine!
    In a few minutes the electricity will be cut off, our power engineers are unable to restore the power stations destroyed by russian fascists.
    And we in our volunteer headquarters are preparing food supplies. In a few days, a lorry of our volunteers will carry a lot of useful things to our defenders!
    Losses of russian fascists on 28 May!

More
    4 months 2 weeks ago #252061 by mammoth

More
    4 months 2 weeks ago #252064 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twenty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Yesterday my heroic friend went to the front, unfortunately I did not have time to say goodbye to him! He was in a hurry and needed to buy some ammunition. He went to the hottest place on the front, let's wish him luck! May God keep him safe!The number of Ukrainian civilians killed by russian fascists in a construction supermarket in Kharkov has reached 19! In the hospital died a man who received a large number of burns to the body!Today several times sounded the air alarm, russian fascists, when they see the indecision of our partners in support of Ukraine, intensify their attacks on peaceful Ukrainian cities! The genocide of Ukrainians continues!Losses of russian fascists on 29 May!

More
    4 months 2 weeks ago #252077 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and twenty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Yesterday I didn't write a post, it was a lot of work. In total, we loaded 5 vans, which will take food to our defenders at the front and the injured civilians of Kharkiv!
    Yesterday during the loading I pulled a muscle, so for a few days I will be out of the volunteer formation. I won't be in touch for a few days, I need to heal and recover a little! From Monday I will continue my work and posting messages!
    Today is my birthday and my greatest wish is victory over russian fascism and a speedy end to the war! Let it be so!

More
    4 months 2 weeks ago #252079 by wee-allis
    Replied by wee-allis on topic Dima in Ukraine
    Happy birthday Dima. May it be your last one celebrated in war time. We also wish you a speedy recovery from your injury.

Your a good man Dima. Take care.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Bluey60, Morris, asw120, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.698 seconds