Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 days 18 hours ago - 4 days 18 hours ago #253847 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
The nine hundred and sixty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The media reported that our soldiers managed to kill several officers from north korea during the battles on the eastern front. According to foreign intelligence, they are preparing to send soldiers from north korea to Ukraine. Thus, the war is gaining new momentum, and the axis of evil formed by russian fascism is directly drawing the north korean army into the war. Fascist russia cannot defeat Ukraine on its own, so it is turning to other totalitarian regimes for help. Iran is already supplying fascist russia with kamikaze drones that are bombing peaceful cities in Ukraine, north korea is already supplying russian fascists with hundreds of thousands of shells, north korean soldiers are next in line, and china is supplying russia with components for its defence complex. And there are many political parties in Europe that have pro-russian views and are confidently moving towards power structures. This is the negative reality for the Ukrainian people, who are fighting for their freedom, today.
russian fascists' losses on 13 October!

• Last edit: 4 days 18 hours ago by Dima Ukraine.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    2 days 12 hours ago #253884 by Dima Ukraine
    The nine hundred and sixty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
    I didn't write anything yesterday, to be honest, I was influenced by negative emotions from the information I received, and emotions are a bad adviser. So today, after a night's duty, I tried to put together the puzzle of information to understand the political and military situation around Ukraine.
    And so,
    1. President Biden, who was supposed to chair the meeting of defence ministers in Ramstein, first cancelled and then refused to participate in this meeting, which was supposed to be very important in terms of strengthening military assistance to Ukraine!
    2. The meetings in Ramstein will continue or not, depending on who becomes the President of the United States.
    3. The German Prime Minister, after meeting with the President of Ukraine, refused to give permission for the strikes of his long-range weapons against fascist russia.
    4. The former NATO Secretary General admitted that the partners did not support Ukraine enough with weapons!!! Why didn't he say anything before...
    5. putler has signed an agreement on comprehensive military cooperation with the north korean army.
    6. fascist russia continues to receive components for the manufacture of weapons, despite the imposed sanctions.
    Conclusion. The positions of fascist russia, and thus the axis of global evil, are strengthening, and the freedom-loving Ukrainian people are increasingly left alone in the war against the russian fascists, who will soon be strengthened by the north korean fascists.
    It seems to me that the democratic world is becoming indifferent to the existence of an independent Ukraine!!!
    fascist losses for 15 October!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 day 10 hours ago #253892 by Dima Ukraine
    The nine hundred and sixty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
    Last night, the russian fascists launched a record number of 136 Iranian kamikaze drones into Ukraine. One of them hit an industrial facility in our region, fortunately no one was injured.
    Today, the Ukrainian president announced his peace plan to us. Unfortunately, we must state that it is currently unrealisable, as the first point of the plan is Ukraine's accession to NATO. Given the position of our partners that a country in which active hostilities are taking place cannot join NATO, this point is unrealisable. The rest of the points also rely on the support of our partners, but given the way they are helping us now, I'm afraid these points are mostly unrealistic. The only thing the president can rely on now is the Ukrainian people and their army, which is holding back the onslaught of the enemy, which is ten times stronger! Personally, I have no illusions about the political leaders of the world, because they have not an ounce of compassion! How can ordinary people in the world support us in our struggle!
    russian fascists' losses for 16 October!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds