Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
2 months 2 days ago #253099 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Nine hundred and fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
I was supposed to be on night shift today, but I'm sick.
Our air defence, at night, shot down all the iranian kamikaze drones that the russian fascists released on the peaceful cities of Ukraine!
Losses of russian fascists as of 15 August.

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    2 months 1 day ago #253107 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    2 months 1 day ago #253111 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Our troops went 35 kilometres deep into fascist russia and captured a large number of russian fascists. We will have more opportunities to exchange for our fighters who are held captive by the russian fascists. In total, our army occupied 85 settlements in fascist russia.
    Losses of russian fascists on 16 August!

More
    2 months 14 hours ago #253126 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    russian fascists cannot hold back the advance of our troops deep into their territory. Therefore, they are taking revenge on the peaceful border towns of Ukraine. This morning russian fascists fired an Iskander missile at a residential neighbourhood in the city of Sumy. Fortunately, the missile landed between residential buildings, in a car park.
    Meanwhile, the operation of the Ukrainian army on the territory of fascist russia continues. As of today, the Ukrainian army is in control of 1100 square kilometres of fascist russian territory. Unfortunately, our British and American partners do not allow us to fire American and British-made missiles on the territory of fascist russia. As Boris Johnson said, it is time for our partners to stop putinophobia! Indeed, how long will the leaders of democracy be afraid of the kremlin dwarf!!!!!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 17 August!

More
    1 month 4 weeks ago #253136 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    There is heavy fighting on the eastern front. russian fascists have increased their attacks on the positions of our soldiers. According to our soldiers, the russian fascists have multiple superiority both in personnel and in kamikaze drones, which are actively used during attacks. Again, according to our soldiers, they hold their positions at a high cost - the cost of their lives! We're taking heavy casualties, it must be recognised!
    I'm going on night duty. I have not yet recovered completely, but I can not just sit at home and watch, it is necessary to help our defenders!!!
    Losses of russian fascists on the 18th of August!

More
    1 month 4 weeks ago #253164 by Dima Ukraine
    The nine hundred and eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!According to the General Staff of Ukraine, the number of personnel losses of the fascist russian fascists has passed the mark of 600 thousand!!!! Every day the reports from the front say that the russian fascists suffer losses of more than a thousand people per day. But we also have big losses, but they do not tell us about it. In our city soldiers are buried every day, and sometimes several people are buried in one day. It means that we also have big losses, I wrote about it before, a lot of missing persons. But our people have no choice, we are fighting for our freedom against russian fascists, who dream of destroying the Ukrainian people. But they have never succeeded in the whole history of civilisation, and this time they will not take away our freedom!!!!Losses of russian fascists on 19 August!

More
    1 month 3 weeks ago #253173 by Dima Ukraine
    The nine hundred and eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight, russian fascists released 26 iranian kamikaze drones on Ukraine. Our air defence shot down 25 and did not shoot down 1, and this 1 flew into my city. An Iranian kamikaze drone fired by russian fascists hit an oil depot. Today my city looks like this! The air pollution level is three times the norm, it is recommended not to go outside and close the windows. Closing windows in the heat is not so easy, but what can you do. There's no official information about casualties yet! The fire is being extinguished by hundreds of firefighters, dozens of fire engines and two fire trains! There is no panic among the population, everyone understands that this is war!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 20 August!

More
    1 month 3 weeks ago #253194 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and tenth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The air alert has just sounded, several kamikaze drones are flying over Ukraine, which were released by the russian fascists in the early morning. Tonight the russian fascists launched another massive iranian kamikaze drone strike over Ukraine. In total russian fascists released 69 Iranian kamikaze drones, our air defence shot down 50 of them, the rest flew changing trajectories and fell even on the territory of fascist russia itself.
    I am posting an epic photo of my city that was taken yesterday. In the foreground you see the drama theatre in the centre of my city and in the back you see the smoke of the "russian world". This contrast of modernity depicts well the struggle of good against absolute evil. Unfortunately democratic politicians don't want to see this, probably they are waiting for such epic photos in their cities!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 21 August!

More
    1 month 3 weeks ago #253215 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and eleventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today we unloaded the boards that were brought by our volunteers. We will use the boards to build various structures in the military-patriotic camp of our volunteer organisation, where the children of our defenders will undergo military-patriotic training. Against the background of modern war, we must think about patriotic education of our youth, because the future of Ukraine will directly depend on the patriotic education of youth and its military training. Unfortunately, instead of training our children in creative professions, we are forced to train them in military trades, and this is a disappointing reality. fascist russia has changed the future doctrine of Ukraine, and Ukrainians will have to be always ready to repel attacks of russian barbarians!
    russian fascist losses as of 22 August!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 month 3 weeks ago #253238 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and twelfth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today Ukrainians celebrate the day of the national flag, but in our volunteer organisation there is no time to celebrate. We are obliged to help our defenders day and night, on holidays and weekends. War has no place for rest, until victory comes. The heroism of Ukrainian soldiers and the selfless work of Ukrainian volunteers make it possible for Ukraine to remain independent. Tomorrow Ukraine will celebrate Independence Day, but my day tomorrow is scheduled by the minute, and in the evening I will be on night duty! Tomorrow I will not have time to write a post, to remain independent we must not rest.
    If our partners understood that Ukrainians deserve independence, and provided us with weapons not in quantities that allow us to defend ourselves, but in quantities that would allow our army to attack, the war would be over by now. But immoral and dirty geopolitical games of modern politicians, ready to bargain with putler, do not allow us to liberate our land from russian fascists!
    Losses of russian fascists on 23 August!

Time to create page: 0.666 seconds