Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
3 months 1 week ago #252623 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred and sixty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The number of killed Ukrainian civilians in the city of Dnipro, on which the russian fascists fired 5 iranian kamikaze drones and 5 missiles, has reached 6. More than 50 people were injured, 60 city infrastructure objects were damaged (school, kindergarten, hospital, shopping centre) during the day of shelling of Dnipro city. Now the electricity will be cut off, so I'm finishing this post and going to work at the volunteer centre!
No messages from my heroic friend, I hope he is ok!
Losses of russian fascists on the 4th of July!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, eerfree, Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    3 months 1 week ago #252638 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and sixty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists. Tonight russian fascists fired 32 Iranian kamikaze drones at Ukraine, our air defence shot them all down!
    russian fascists continue their offensive on the eastern front, using guided aerial bombs to wipe out settlements in eastern Ukraine. If we had the promised aeroplanes, the russian fascists would not be so brazen as to bomb our cities. But we have not been given the planes, so the statistics of completely destroyed Ukrainian settlements continues to grow!
    And I'm going on night duty at the volunteer centre!
    Losses of russian fascists on the 4th of July!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    3 months 1 week ago #252649 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and sixty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Throughout the entire eastern front line, the russian fascists are actively attacking the positions of our heroes and in some areas occupying Ukrainian territories. Despite the fact that our defenders have received shells from our partners over the past two months, their number compared to the arsenal of russian fascists is insignificant. Ukrainian heroes have to pay with their lives for the delay and sometimes complete indifference of the international community in providing military support to Ukraine. Today cemeteries in all cities of Ukraine daily increase at the expense of graves of our heroes. In my city, for the second month already, there are daily funeral processions! Every day we bury Ukrainian heroes who gave their lives for the freedom of Ukraine!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 5 July!

More
    3 months 1 week ago #252660 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and sixty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The power will be cut now. Our energy system cannot recover from the missile attacks of the russian fascists. Now the temperature is high in Ukraine, and our authorities prohibit the use of air conditioners to save electricity. Although it is difficult to be indoors without air conditioning, but it is trifles in comparison with the heat in which our defenders are experiencing. It is very difficult to fight in the heat, but still our heroes hold the defence and repel numerous attacks of russian fascists on the eastern front.
    Losses of russian fascists as of 7 July!

More
    3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #252677 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and sixty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian infanticide. I didn't have time to write a post yesterday, I had a lot of work to do, then the power went out, and then I had night duty! But I'm sure you all heard what the russian baby killers did yesterday. the russian critters launched another massive missile attack on the peaceful cities of Ukraine, they fired a total of 38 different missiles of which 30 were shot down by our air defence. One missile was fired by the russian bastards at Ukraine's largest children's hospital, where children with complex diseases are treated. The little patients are already suffering from illnesses, and the russian bastards have brought them additional suffering. In total, as a result of massive rocket fire, the russian bastards killed more than 40 Ukrainian civilians, including 4 children between the ages of 8 and 11! russian fascists say, "Crimea is theirs," and I say to the russians, "Your Hell!" Ukraine's partners expressed acute concern about yesterday's tragedy in Ukraine, but these words are worthless to putler. If our partners had said "russian fascism and putler must be destroyed" and backed up their words with weapons, it could have ended the war! Political impotents who are afraid of putler, that's what the words about acute concern mean to me!

• Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Gryphon. Reason: Remove image of bleeding young child. This is still a old truck forum.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Normanby, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    3 months 1 week ago #252681 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    3 months 1 week ago #252682 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and sixty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today was a very fruitful day, I was very tired, there was a lot of work in the volunteer headquarters. We are preparing to send another convoy of vehicles, so today we were doing preparatory work that tomorrow we would promptly ship twenty tonnes of food and other useful things for the peaceful Ukrainians affected by russian shelling. In addition, we are preparing transfers for our defenders, which our volunteers will deliver to various military units supported by our volunteer organisation! We have just heard an air alert signal, russian fascists are shelling peaceful Ukrainian cities again! The stupidity of russian fascists does not allow them to realise that Ukrainians are not afraid of neither rockets nor shells, because we are defending freedom and fighting against the world evil - russian fascism!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, PDU, oliver1950

More
    3 months 5 days ago #252697 by Lang
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    3 months 4 days ago #252710 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Two days did not write messages, there was no opportunity. the main reason is a power cut. During the day we are cut off electricity for 12-13 hours. At the time when electricity is supplied, I am actively working in the volunteer organisation, and when I return home, there is no electricity and accordingly no internet.
    Now for the third time during the first half of the day the air alarm sounds, which means that russian fascists are again shelling peaceful cities of Ukraine!
    The day before yesterday we loaded and dispatched a forty-ton lorry, which will carry food and clothes for the injured residents of Kharkiv. Part of the cargo is intended for the legendary third assault brigade "Azov"!
    Unfortunately my heroic friend does not get in touch, the news channels do not say what is happening in his direction. I have learnt from familiar servicemen that in the direction of my heroic friend, the russian fascists are actively advancing!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 13 July!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Lang, 77louie400, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    3 months 3 days ago #252717 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The electricity will be cut off now, so it's short!
    russian fascists doubled the number of attacks on the positions of our defenders. More than 160 attacks russian fascists have carried out for today. The russian fascists' aviation gives cover during offensives and this increases the chances of the occupation troops.
    To my great regret my heroic friend is not in touch.
    I'm going on night duty.
    Losses of russian fascists as of 14 July!

Time to create page: 0.717 seconds