Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 1 week ago #252254 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred and thirtieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Only yesterday I wrote a post about the fact that the shelling of the long-suffering city of Kharkiv has weakened, and today a new arrival on the city. According to preliminary data, russian fascists killed 8 peaceful Ukrainians!
And I helped my friend today to make devices for clearing anti-tank mines. Since the production process and location are classified, I'm not posting photos!
Losses of russian fascists as of 10 June!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    4 months 1 week ago #252255 by Dima Ukraine

Dima
    My Friend
    It is amazing how fighting back helps. Like most bullies, russians stop when their victim retaliates.
    I do not understand why your troops need permission to retaliate, your enemy has not needed anyone's permission to attack you.

My friend, our partners who give us shells and missiles forbid us to fire them at fascist russia!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris

More
    4 months 6 days ago #252272 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and thirty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    I'm in a hurry to write a message, the power's about to go out.
    Today on TV news channels there is no information about the situation at the front! This means that the situation is very difficult for our defenders. I closely follow the news from the front every day, when there is no news, it means that our heroes suffer heavy losses and have to retreat!
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on 11 June!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    4 months 5 days ago #252279 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    4 months 5 days ago #252281 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and fortieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight the air alarm sounded three times, the russian fascists launched another missile attack on the peaceful cities of Ukraine. Most of the air targets were shot down by our air defence. And in the afternoon a russian missile flew into a residential building, according to preliminary data 8 people were killed and 21 civilians were injured, including three children!
    The needs of our defenders are growing day by day as the russian fascists intensify their attacks. Therefore, we are looking for new ways to generate funds to meet the needs of our warriors. Today we have launched a lottery to draw such exhibits, which were painted by our student together with her mother! The funds raised from the sale of the lots will be used to purchase useful items for one of the military brigades!
    Losses of russian fascists on 12 June!

More
    4 months 4 days ago #252292 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and forty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today one more of our volunteers received a summons to the military recruitment centre! After the Supreme Council of Ukraine passed the law on strengthening mobilisation, many of our volunteers received summonses. They just said that in one month of the new law, as many Ukrainians were mobilised as in the previous six months. If mobilisation continues at this pace, our organisation will be left without male volunteers!
    The war is dragging on, and most likely we will all have time to fight!
    Losses of russian fascists on 13th June!

More
    4 months 4 days ago #252301 by cobbadog
    Replied by cobbadog on topic Dima in Ukraine
    On our news this morning the Rushkies are donating $76 billion to the Ukraine to carry on fighting. Monies come from all the profits with held from Russia. 
    Good news.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
    Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
    Working on more play time.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine

More
    4 months 3 days ago #252313 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and forty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The russian fascists are bombing the peaceful cities of Ukraine and their main targets are now multi-storey apartment blocks. This is genocide of Ukrainians before the eyes of the world. We will endure it all. And I am 100% sure that all the misfortunes that the Ukrainian people are experiencing now will boomerang back to fascist russia and all the countries that support fascists!
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on 14 June!

More
    4 months 2 days ago #252324 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    4 months 2 days ago #252327 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and forty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Yesterday, the russian devil offered the Ukrainians to give up several of their regions, he suggests that Ukraine capitulate. I hope that after these words of putler, the world will open its eyes and finally realise that it is useless to talk to him, and the only correct solution can be the destruction of russian fascism! Today in Switzerland began a world forum, where representatives of hundreds of countries will negotiate the conditions for peace in Ukraine! I hope that the result of this meeting will not be empty talk or acute concern, but the complete isolation of fascist russia at the level of north korea. If the result of the world forum will be empty declarations, Ukraine will be the first but not the only country to be attacked by stronger neighbours! Well all countries which have borders with fascist russia will experience the same that Ukrainian people experience already more than two years!
    Losses of russian fascists on 14 June!

Time to create page: 0.671 seconds