Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
4 months 1 day ago #252349 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred forty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Heavy fighting is going on at the front. russian fascists are trying to occupy more Ukrainian territories! Dozens of assaults on Ukrainian positions along the entire length of the eastern front are repulsed by our defenders every day. How much we lack aviation!!! We still have not received the promised fighter jets, so the russian fascists, who have an obvious advantage in the air, are dropping hundreds of aerial bombs on the positions of our heroes. If we had fighter jets, there would be ten times fewer such bombings, which means ten times fewer deaths of our heroes! But there is no aviation and we lose a lot of defenders and equipment!
Losses of russian fascists on 15 June!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    4 months 21 hours ago #252359 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred forty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Despite numerous assaults on Ukrainian soldiers' positions, the russian fascists are not having much success. So the russian critters switch to war with peaceful Ukrainians. Tonight, russian fascists dropped half-ton bombs on several settlements, civilians, including children, were injured. The meanness of russian occupants has no limits, because they are not people, but satanists, whose goal is to destroy peoples.
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Unfortunately lately our volunteer organisation is experiencing a shortage of financial resources, therefore our possibilities in support of our defenders are limited! This is very sad, as the needs of the warriors are increasing day by day. I hope these are temporary difficulties!
    Losses of russian fascists on 16 June!

More
    3 months 4 weeks ago #252361 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred forty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The world forum in Switzerland dedicated to the war in Ukraine is over! I naively hoped that the world community would demonstrate political strength and give russian fascism an ultimatum. But to my great regret this did not happen, and some countries even withdrew their signatures under the resulting document. Saudi Arabia, Thailand, India, Mexico, South Africa, Brazil, UAE, Iraq and several other countries refused to sign the document on food security all over the world, on safety of nuclear energy and on return of prisoners of war!!! This demonstrates that these countries do not care about the fate of the Ukrainian people, the fate of starving people in Africa and the possible threat from the explosion of nuclear power plants! I don't know what it is caused by fear, venality, immorality, but definitely not humanity!!!!
    Losses of russian fascists on 18 June!

More
    3 months 4 weeks ago #252384 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    3 months 4 weeks ago #252385 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and forty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The russian world is now entering the Ukrainian city of Volchansk. Comments are superfluous!!! Such pictures should hang in every country that supports fascist russia; every country that wants russian peace! The kremlin dwarf went to bow to the North Korean dictator to get military aid. And he will get it, because the two dictators are bound to agree. If not to stop fascist russia, many European cities will look like the city of Volchansk. All Europeans need to realise this, the kremlin dwarf will not stop. Naive is the person who thinks that putler only needs Ukraine!
    Losses of russian fascists on 19 June!

More
    3 months 4 weeks ago #252390 by Morris
    Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
    Dima
    My friend,
    I am sure the kremlin dwarf and little rocket man will become good friends.  They are both similar heights so neither has to look up to the other. World domination is the only thought they have in common.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
    my nose to the grindstone,
    I've put my best foot forward,
    I've put my back into it,
    I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dima Ukraine, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    3 months 3 weeks ago #252398 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred forty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
    tonight, the russian fascists have fired 27 iranian kamikaze drones and nine different missiles at Ukraine. Our air defences shot down all the kamikaze drones and only 5 missiles.
    Today we loaded and sent another van to our defenders. Our volunteers will take to the warriors, generators, food and a car.
    Now the air raid alarm has sounded again, and in half an hour the power will be cut. The civilians of Ukraine are in such dire conditions!
    There is heavy fighting at the front, I will try to contact my heroic friend in the evening!
    I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on the 20th of June!

More
    3 months 3 weeks ago #252411 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred forty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!Our volunteers have reached our defenders and are delivering to various military units what our soldiers ordered. And generators, and food and blocks of mineral water, and a lot of necessary things collected by our volunteer organisation to support our defenders!I was lucky to talk to my heroic friend! He showed me a video of how our heroes are shooting at the russian fascists' equipment, who are trying to attack our heroes' positions. The russian fascists are suffering heavy losses, but their superiority in the number of weapons and especially in aviation do not give our defenders the opportunity to counterattack.Losses of russian fascists on 20 June!

More
    3 months 3 weeks ago #252419 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and fiftieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight the russian fascists launched another massive missile strike on Ukraine. Our air defences shot down all iranian kamikaze drones and 12 out of 16 missiles fired. The missiles flew into my neighbouring areas and damaged residential houses, schools, a university building and energy infrastructure, there are wounded.
    russian fascists are methodically destroying Ukraine's energy infrastructure, which is why we have systematic power cuts. They want to leave Ukrainians without heat and electricity by winter, this is genocide of Ukrainians!
    russian fascist losses as of 22 June!

More
    3 months 3 weeks ago #252434 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and fifty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    In the morning, russian fascists fired three Kalibr missiles from the Sea of Azov. Our air defence shot down two of them, but the debris of the shot down missiles damaged residential houses, there are wounded. If we were provided with the aircraft promised by our partners, our soldiers would be able to shoot down many more air targets, and therefore there would be fewer civilian casualties. But unfortunately, we still haven't received the planes. Hurry up, the power's about to go out!
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on 23 June!

Time to create page: 0.680 seconds