Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
3 months 2 days ago #252725 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Eight hundred and seventy-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
The best news for today is that my heroic friend got in touch. As I said before, at his positions the russian fascists are continuously attacking and trying to break through the defence of our defenders! But my friend and his fellow soldiers demonstrate the highest courage and heroism, which has a very limited number of people! russian fascists in this direction have concentrated forty thousand army, whose attacks are held back by my heroic friend and his fellow soldiers! With obvious superiority in arms and manpower, the russian fascists cannot boast of great successes, because my friend's brigade are paratroopers who cannot be broken! May God help them!
Losses of russian fascists as of 15 July!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    3 months 1 day ago #252734 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-fourth day of the Ukrainian war against the russian fascists!
    The electricity has just been given, I hope I have time to write a post, as the electricity is supplied for a very short time!
    russian fascists do not stop terrorising Ukrainian cities. Today the city of Kherson was in the epicentre of russian fascist strikes. russian barbarians shelled residential buildings and the city centre, fortunately there were no casualties, people managed to hide in shelter.
    On the front, the situation for Ukrainian soldiers has not improved, russian devils continue numerous attacks on the positions of Ukrainian heroes who courageously hold the defence.
    Losses of russian fascists on 16 July!

More
    3 months 20 hours ago #252741 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists.
    45-50 thousand versus 13-14 thousand shells a day are fired by russian fascists at the positions of Ukrainian heroes. With such a ratio of artillery fire, it is very difficult to hold positions, so in some directions our defenders have to retreat. Lack of weapons is the main reason for the failures of the Ukrainian army. Our partners have promised to support us with arms, but just like since the beginning of the war, deliveries from our partners are slow and insufficient. I have less and less confidence that our partners are really interested in a Ukrainian victory!
    I'm going on night duty.
    russian fascist casualties as of 17 July!

More
    3 months 19 hours ago #252743 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    2 months 4 weeks ago #252758 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Yesterday there was practically no electricity for a whole day. Ukrainian power engineers cannot renew the power plants destroyed by the russian fascists. Lack of electricity leads to stoppage of production, breakdowns of equipment and household appliances and other problems. Ukraine is experiencing an abnormal heat wave, and the authorities are demanding that condensers be switched off to save electricity. But these problems will not break the Ukrainian people in the fight for their freedom against russian fascism.
    Our scouts managed to carry out a successful strike on the military base of russian fascists in occupied Crimea. On the front the situation is difficult for the Ukrainian troops, as the shortage of shells, lack of aviation do not allow our defenders to carry out counterattacks!
    And I'm off to our volunteer headquarters!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 19 July!

More
    2 months 3 weeks ago #252776 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    The number of Ukrainians killed by a russian fascist missile fired yesterday on the city of Mykolaiv has reached four. Among the dead is a boy of 13 years old. russian fascists continue to terrorise peaceful cities and today, two missiles of russian fascists flew into the city of Kharkiv, there is no information about the number of victims yet. We continue the fight, we work to provide our defenders with components for shells that will destroy the russian fascists.
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 20 July!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    2 months 3 weeks ago #252783 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and seventy-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight russian fascists fired 39 Iranian kamikaze drones and 5 missiles at Ukrainian cities. Our air defence shot down 35 kamikaze drones but did not shoot down a single missile. The lack of air defences is the main reason why the missiles of russian killers fly into peaceful Ukrainian cities.
    The situation with electricity supply has slightly improved, with 8 hours of blackout instead of 13 hours as it was the previous week.
    This is primarily due to the fact that the heat wave has subsided, and we would like it to be due to the restoration of destroyed power facilities. But this is war, and in war it is useless to complain about everyday difficulties, the main thing is that our defenders have everything necessary for the defence and liberation of the occupied territories of Ukraine!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 21 July!

More
    2 months 3 weeks ago #252786 by Morris
    Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
    Dima,
    My friend,
    I learned yesterday that a women's group my wife is involved with is collecting blankets and warm clothing to send to the women of Ukraine. After delays in posting and other delays, we hope the items will arrive before the cold weather returns.
    My wife and I are sorting out items we can donate.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
    my nose to the grindstone,
    I've put my best foot forward,
    I've put my back into it,
    I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis

More
    2 months 3 weeks ago #252796 by Dima Ukraine
    Eight hundred and eightieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today is a relatively calm day, there were no air raids, which means that there will be no massive missile attacks from the russian fascists, which means that the lives of peaceful Ukrainians will be saved!
    Unlike peaceful cities, the front is hot in the literal and figurative sense. russian fascists are continuously attacking the positions of our defenders, storming along the entire eastern front line. And since our army lacks weapons, we have to hold back the russian invaders with our own lives! Yes, we never received the promised F16 aeroplanes, because the promises of modern politicians are nothing!!!!
    Losses of russian fascists on 22 July!

More
    2 months 3 weeks ago #252802 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

Time to create page: 0.694 seconds