Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 month 4 days ago #253510 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Nine hundred and thirty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
Today 49 Ukrainian heroes returned from russian captivity, including legendary defenders of Azovstal plant! This is very good news. The exchange fund that Ukraine received as a result of the Kursk operation gives the first good results.
Our volunteer organisation is preparing a large cargo for the civilian population of Kharkiv region, who suffered from the shelling of russian fascists. Today our volunteers travelled around the villages and local residents brought food and part of the new harvest, which was gathered the other day. In a few days our help will go to the victims.
Losses of russian fascists as of 13 September!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    1 month 3 days ago #253517 by Dima Ukraine
    My friend Morris!
    Thank you so much for your support.
    I will say again that I am not a fan of paramilitary training for young people, but we have no choice. In the occupied territories of ukraine, Russian fascists are conducting active anti-ukrainian propaganda among ukrainian children. In occupied Crimea, in various paramilitary camps, Russian fascists are indoctrinating 30,000 Ukrainian children with anti-Ukrainian propaganda. And the time may come when Ukrainian children who have been brainwashed by Russian fascists will fight against their peers. I can't imagine how a world that develops high technology and launches satellites into space can't cope with the degenerating Russian people! Degenerating.
    Long ago, the Russian writer Saltykov-Shchedrin said: "If they ask me in 100 years what's happening in Russia, I'll answer: drinking and stealing..." And this characterisation of Russian barbarians is still relevant today, only to this quote I would add the word "kill"!
    With respect, Dima!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, asw120, oliver1950

More
    1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 2 days ago #253518 by Dima Ukraine

Last edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Dima Ukraine.

More
    1 month 3 days ago #253519 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-fourth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight the russian fascists released 76 iIranian kamikaze drones on Ukraine. Our air defences shot down 72 iranian drones, a great result!
    And I'm going on night duty!
    Today is Saturday, a day off in most countries of the world, and we are working, we continue to collect food to send to the affected people of Kharkiv region! During the whole war I don't remember a day when our volunteer organisation had a day off. We volunteers can change, but the organisation functions 24 by 7! And so it will be until russian fascism is destroyed!
    Losses of russian fascists on 14 September!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 month 3 days ago #253524 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    1 month 2 days ago #253531 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today russian fascists shelled the long-suffering city of Kharkiv, to which we are preparing to send aid. The rockets of the russian fascists hit a multi-storey apartment block. According to preliminary data, about 40 civilians were injured, including children, the youngest of whom was one year old.
    That russian fascists would be less on the planet, our volunteer organisation has purchased for our defenders several drones, each of which will destroy at least one russian fascist!
    I will risk to appeal to you once again for financial support for my friend who makes bodies filled with steel balls for shells. Our defenders are asking for a large number of such blanks, and it takes a lot of money to make them. If you find an opportunity to make a donation, you will take an indirect part in the destruction of Russian fascism. And to your children and grandchildren you will be able to tell that you helped to destroy russian fascism which became a threat for all democratic world! If you will have such desire write in a personal message, I will explain how to do it!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 15 September!

More
    1 month 1 day ago #253542 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    From the captivity of russian fascists, it was possible to return 103 more Ukrainian heroes, and this joy will come to 103 Ukrainian families. But this joy will be with sadness, because many Ukrainian soldiers are badly crippled, because they were subjected to cruel tortures, in the walls of prisons of russian fascists! Until today, not a single international humanitarian organisation has inspected the conditions of Ukrainian prisoners of war!!! Shame!!!
    In our volunteer headquarters is boiling robot, we are preparing to send a lot of products to the civilians of Kharkov who suffered from the shelling of russian fascists!
    An interesting Italian poster from 1924 perfectly shows the essence of the russian fascists! For 100 years nothing has changed in brains of russian barbarians - to kill, to rape, to destroy and to steal - this is the purpose of their existence. And modern politicians do not want to notice it and hope for humanity of russian fascists, and maybe they are afraid!
    Losses of russian fascists on 16 September!

More
    1 month 19 hours ago #253547 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-seventh day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Our volunteer organisation has started loading a truck with food for the civilians of Kharkiv region who suffered from the shelling of russian fascists! Today the truck will go round several settlements in the countryside, where local residents will load this year's harvest. Tomorrow, this truck will be loaded by our volunteer organisation and then it will go to Kharkiv city!
    There were no air raids today, so the day can be considered relatively calm. "Relatively" because there's heavy fighting on the eastern front with a mixed advantage!
    Today in our city we buried three more heroes who gave their lives for the freedom of Ukraine!
    Losses of russian fascists on 17 September!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    4 weeks 1 day ago #253553 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-eighth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today our soldiers blew up a large warehouse of rockets and shells on the territory of fascist russia. According to preliminary data, more than thirty thousand tonnes of deadly iron, with which the russian fascists wanted to destroy the Ukrainian people, flew into the air!
    And today we have finished loading 30 tonnes of food, medicines and clothes for the injured civilians in Kharkiv region! Today the lorry went to the victims. In addition, we shipped several vans that will carry drones, camouflage nets, cookers, generators and other useful things to our defenders.

More
    4 weeks 18 hours ago #253560 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Tonight, russian fascists fired 42 iranian kamikaze drones and 4 missiles at Ukraine! Our air defences shot down all the kamikaze drones and one missile!
    And our volunteers, who travelled continuously for half a day and all night, reached our defenders in the morning. Today our volunteers are travelling around the units of our defenders and handing over the goodies that we have prepared for them.
    Our support of Ukrainian soldiers is very important, because it gives strength to the soldiers and the realisation that their self-sacrifice for the Ukrainian people is the highest example of nobility and heroism!
    Losses of russian fascists on 19 September!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.756 seconds