Skip to main content

Dima in Ukraine

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #253368 by Dima Ukraine
Replied by Dima Ukraine on topic Dima in Ukraine
Nine hundred and twenty-third day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
During the night, russian fascists shelled a neighbouring region, a fourteen-year-old girl and two women were killed. The number of killed in Poltava rose to 52, and wounded almost 300 people! It should be noted that over the last 10 days, the intensity of shelling of peaceful cities of Ukraine by russian creatures has increased significantly. fascist russia is committing genocide of Ukrainians, and the world is silent and just watches the extermination of an entire people. Now an air alert is sounding, which means that the missiles of the russian bastards will again kill peaceful Ukrainians. But who cares about killing Ukrainian children, women and old people....
Losses of russian fascists on 4 September!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    1 month 1 week ago #253401 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and twenty-fifth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    At the moment when putler was hugging a mongolian girl, a missile fired on his order killed a seven-year-old girl in Lviv. This missile killed not just one girl, but the whole family, the mother and three daughters, the father miraculously survived and was removing the rubble of the house to save his family. But the miracle did not happen, his whole family died.
    Friends, put yourself in the place of this father who lost everything! Your brain will not burst, your heart will not burst, if you imagine that all your relatives died. Even the thought of such a tragedy is unbearable, and how this father..... I wish him fortitude!
    But I have a question, how many Ukrainian children should die that the modern world would destroy russian fascism? The missiles fired by russian fascists can fly to any country! Is there really any point in taking risks and waiting for the same tragedy? Are modern democratic politicians so callous and heartless that they become indifferent observers of the extermination of the European people! Pro-russian parties are coming to power in European countries, and this is the first step towards the legalisation of fascism in Europe! What politicians are waiting for, it is time to come to your senses and to direct all forces and armaments on destruction of the russian fascism, before it is too late and before ‘russian world’ has not knocked in your doors!!! putler has smelled blood and it is possible to stop it only by destroying the russian fascism!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 month 1 week ago #253402 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    1 month 1 week ago #253425 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and twenty-sixth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Every day air alerts are sounded, and today is no exception. the russian fascists have again bombarded peaceful Ukrainian cities with Iiranian kamikaze drones and missiles. So we need to step up our work to support our defenders and injured Ukrainian civilians, and we are doing so. Now we are preparing to send cargoes to our defenders - drones, food and other useful things, as well as preparing a batch of food for the injured Ukrainian civilians in Kharkiv region. In addition to these main directions of work, our volunteer organisation on the basis of the camp of patriotic education of youth decided to organise a rehabilitation centre for our wounded defenders and we are already collecting the necessary equipment little by little!
    Losses of russian fascists on 6 September!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 month 1 week ago #253469 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and twenty-ninth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    I haven't written any posts for a few days because I didn't have landline internet and it's difficult to write posts from my phone. Today I took some time at work to write a message.
    While russian fascists are shelling peaceful cities of Ukraine and killing peaceful Ukrainians, our volunteer organisation continues to actively support our defenders. Yesterday our defenders themselves came to our headquarters and we shipped them a lot of food and other useful things that will help our soldiers to destroy russian fascists!
    The bad news came from iran, which has begun supplying the fascist russia, ballistic missiles. This is how the axis of evil works, while the "civilised" world, expresses sympathy for Ukraine, instead of real military support!!!!
    Losses of russian fascists on 9 September!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 month 1 week ago #253485 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirtieth day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Today is a relatively calm day, as there have been no air raids or massive rocket attacks. But we realise that this calm is temporary, the russian fascists are preparing another massive missile attack.
    My heroic friend has not been in touch for three weeks, and this alarms me. The news reports very heavy fighting in his sector of responsibility! I believe that he is all right, but I am worried about him!
    And my classmate, whom I help, has started independent production of shells for drones, which effectively destroy russian fascists. We lack financial resources, that's the problem!!!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 10 September!

More
    1 month 6 days ago #253494 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-first day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    Good news, my heroic friend has made contact.
    In addition to the main work to support our defenders, our volunteer organisation conducts patriotic education of young people in the camp of our volunteer organisation. I regret that we have to teach young people how to handle weapons, hand-to-hand combat, survival in difficult natural conditions, instead of teaching them creative professions. But we have no choice, the fascist country will not refuse to destroy the Ukrainian people, so our youth must be ready for self-defence!
    And now I'm going to teach my students, and in the evening I'm going on night duty!
    Losses of russian fascists on 11 September!

More
    1 month 6 days ago #253497 by mammoth
    The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis

More
    1 month 5 days ago #253502 by Dima Ukraine
    Nine hundred and thirty-second day of the war of the Ukrainian people against the russian fascists!
    During the night an air alarm sounded, russian fascists bombed the neighbouring region. Fortunately, there were no human casualties, only infrastructure was damaged. We, in our volunteer headquarters are preparing a large shipment of food to the city of Kharkiv, which the russian fascists regularly bombard with rockets and kamikaze drones. Our struggle continues and russian fascism will not stop us!
    Losses of russian fascists as of 12 September!

• The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis, oliver1950

More
    1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #253507 by Morris
    Replied by Morris on topic Dima in Ukraine
    Dima
    my friend,
    Each day, when I see your statistics of enemy equipment destroyed, I add together the figures for Tanks, Troup carrying ATV's (armoured personnel vehicles, which are almost tanks) and Vehicles and Fuel Tanks.  Today, the total was over 50 thousand which is an amazing number of fighting vehicles destroyed. Congratulations to the Ukraine military. I served my Compulsory National Service in the Army in the year 1960 but I remember it all too well.

I am dismayed to read that your military find it necessary to have camps for the Patriotic Education of Young People, it reminds me of the Hitler Youth, where young people were indoctrinated with Nazi propaganda but I can see that in this case it is required to try to stop putler's aggression.

When you next communicate with your Heroic Friend, tell him that many people in Australia wish him and his comrades good luck, a successful campaign and a long life.

Regards,
    Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
    my nose to the grindstone,
    I've put my best foot forward,
    I've put my back into it,
    I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
    Last edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Morris. Reason: Corrected colour that computer ignored.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Dima Ukraine, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, werkhorse, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.674 seconds