Skip to main content

Dimond T,2x federal,white semi bus,& kb5 forsa

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #97966 by young1
Dimond T , 2x federal trucks forsale

1 of the federal trucks is still complete,the rest have been pulled apart for resoration but all parts are there.

The Dimond T is a 520 with rebuilt continental engine,chassis has been sand blasted and prof repainted (red) the cab has been panel beated and is ready for respray,engine and gear box are back in the chassis only needs cab putting back on and finishing.

The federal is at same stage with same chassis color etc,it just does not have the guards and bonnet but there is another complete Federal to get all the missing parts from,,unless someone knows where to get hold of some more to save robbing the parts from one to the other,,
If possible id prefer to sell all 3 trucks to the same person or maybe a group of friends etc, that way all the parts can go as one and will save any mix ups please contact Matt on 0409191339 and make me a reasonable offer can email photos ill try get some up on here again as well

Also there is a white super power 42ish model i think
selling this for someone else $7000 its pulled apart as well but all parts are there

some of you may also remember the articulated semi bus I put photos of on here a while ago its forsale too and im open to reasonable offers.

the ex army kb is complete and untouched

s776.beta.photobucket.com/user/matty0290.../trucks%20for%20sale
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by young1.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #97967 by Bryan
Have you sold the Diamond T yet ?

Bryan 522 owner.

More
11 years 6 months ago #97968 by camma
Where abouts is the articulated bus located?

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

More
11 years 6 months ago #97969 by busntruck
A good friends interested in the semi trailer bus, i will p.m. you. :)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

More
11 years 6 months ago #97970 by 600Dodge
That Federal with the bogey and the y block look decent apart from missing half the left hand guard, are Federal parts easy to get?

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds