More
10 years 8 months ago #127703 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: White Bus
Haven't we all done that when smoking wasn,t so taboo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #127704 by Cunning Stunt
Replied by Cunning Stunt on topic Re: White Bus
Het Cam, I reckon that's a Knocker in that one of Brennans old man's. Sure is a Commer but it looks identical to the one the RTHOF has bought from the bloke in Nhill with the TS3, had Ansair bodywork. Not too many of them were around. Great pic too

Some play hard to get

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #127705 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: White Bus
Bobsboy, Would have only been diesel anyway. I can't remember weather that semi trailer bus was a Athol Hedges body, there was what was left of one, as in the prime mover, for sale a couple of years ago and it was a Hedges body. Not sure if Watt Brothers may have made any either. The aluminium panelling on the sides was similar between a lot of the body builders. I remember talking to Barrie Watt about it when it was for sale last time but I can't remember the details. Barrie knew the history of it, or the later history at least.

I reckon you are right Cunning, the punters must have gone from listening to a screaming Commer Knocker to upgrading later on and listening to a screaming GM. LOL.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bigcam.

More
10 years 8 months ago #127706 by GRINNIN BIG
Replied by GRINNIN BIG on topic Re: White Bus
Well i never thought the old man would show up on this forum , Nice to see these old phots again.
The old man (REG) used to drive one of only two semi buses that i think greyhound had ,and it was a touring ballet co that charted the bus .
we often laughed about the fag in the mouth while pumping fuel. (log cabbin fine cut )
Cheers

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds